Book online Marathi services in Bangalore
Your Home, Your Service
Few Hours to Full Day
Inclusions & Exclusions
- check_circleAll Pooja Samagris
- keyboard_arrow_rightSelect the date and time at which our partner can call you to discuss the requirements further and book the service.
- keyboard_arrow_rightOnce the service is booked, our service partner will get in touch with you and based on your pooja requirements will share the pricing details.
- keyboard_arrow_rightOnce the pricing's are shared, the customer has to pay the amount (full or half) in advance to book the pooja date and time.
- keyboard_arrow_rightA list of items will be shared with you, when the advance is paid, which should be available at the time of pooja by your end.
Can I pay the partial amount in advance to confirm the pooja And pay the balance as cash or pay online after the pooja?Yes, you can pay the partial amount as token advance to confirm your booking. You can pay the balance amount after the pooja with cash directly to our Priests or through Online transfer.
How Long Does The Homam/Havan/Pooja Take To Complete?It depends upon the type of pooja and package you have selected. The time may vary from few hours to few days for Havans.
What All Items I Need To Keep Ready For The Pooja, How Will I Know?As soon as you book the pooja by paying an advance or full amount you will be receiving a To-do List in your email in few hours, which will clearly mention all the required items like deepam, matchbox, pooja bell, Mat, bowls, trays etc you need to keep ready.
What All Materials Will The Priest Bring Along With Him?Our Priests will bring all the samagris like samith sticks, ghee, darba, Camphor etc which is used in pooja/homam.