Select Application Area
- Full Back
- Full Body
- Full Front
- Full Hands
- Full Legs
- Half Back
- Half Hands
- Half Legs
Please select location to get price
Book online Waxing - Detan Liposoluble Beauty services
Your Home, Your Service
10 - 60 Mins
Inclusions & Exclusions
- check_circleType of wax based on Skin type
- check_circleHygiene care kit for to-notch experience
- check_circleHygiene care kit includes Towel, Disposable waxing strips, Disposable Spatula
- keyboard_arrow_rightProcedure Starts with application of pre-wax lotion
- keyboard_arrow_rightFollowed by Wax application
- keyboard_arrow_rightHair removal with bio strips
- keyboard_arrow_rightProcedure ends with application of post-wax oil
- keyboard_arrow_rightTo avoid frequent re-application of wax, keep the AC on during the waxing service in the summer and monsoon seasons.
HJ Expert reviews
What is difference between normal & liposoluble wax?Liposoluble wax is an advanced waxing system for removing unwanted hair along with tan
How often should I get waxed?Depends upon your hair growth. Usually, after 15 to 20 days.
Will waxing really make my hair grow back less?Depends upon the internal hair growth.
Can I get waxed if I am on my period?Yes, but not on sensitive area.