AC gas top up in Hyderabad
Your Home, Your Service
Inclusions & Exclusions
- check_circleCharges mentioned are for Inspection only , Final quotation will be shared after Inspection.
- check_circleConsumables and parts (if used) will be charged extra
- check_circleWarranty on consumables and parts will be as per manufacturer only
- check_circleHousejoy provides a 30 day warranty on the service provided ( not applicable on gas top-up)
- check_circleIf any repair work is required, a quote will be given before proceeding
- remove_circleOur technicians do not carry ladders. If required, a ladder has to be provided by the customer.
- remove_circleHousejoy does not provide material bills. It will be separately provided by the technician
- remove_circleWe would not be responsible for any physical damage or missing parts of the appliance that are brought to notice after job completion
- remove_circleHousejoy is not responsible for any loss or damage to any valuable or breakable item when the service provider is in your premises. Advise you to keep such items in a safe and secure place and supervise the service provider during service
- remove_circleHousejoy will not be liable for any pre-existing issues/potential risks reported by the technician but not handled due to customer refusal to repair the same
- remove_circleWe do not repair Printed Circuit Board (PCB). Strongly advise for replacement of faulty PCB. No warranty in repair cases
- remove_circleWe do not provide any warranty on appliances that are older than 4 years at the time of service. Also, Housejoy service provider might deny the service if the appliance is in old or un-repairable condition
- remove_circleWe do not repair or service built-in Microwaves
- keyboard_arrow_rightChecking whether the air filters are clean and evaporator / condensor coils are dirt free
- keyboard_arrow_rightCheck for any obstructions, including buildup of debris on the air handler blower fan and make sure the condenser fan is operating correctly.
- keyboard_arrow_rightConduct a thorough inspection of the AC unit and check for any leakage in the coils
- keyboard_arrow_rightChecking of the Pressure On The Gauges
- keyboard_arrow_rightThorough inspection of the AC to check for any leakages in the condenser coils and drain pipeline
- keyboard_arrow_rightIn case of an internal leakage, Nitrogen test needs to be done to identify location of leakage, charges for which will be extra
- keyboard_arrow_rightRecharging of the gas as per requirement